We understand testing is vital and real life performance must stand up to scrutiny. That's why our testing regime covers a variety of different approaches (copies available on approach.)
- Sheffield Hallam University, UK Test report. This was carried out using a compound called isovaleric acid (IVA) as a substitute for body odour (produces a very strong 'cheesy feet' smell).
- Wirral Sensory Service, UK carried out a 'sniff-test' to simulate the product performance using real life test subjects.
- Vartest Laboratories, USA tested in accordance with ISO 17299-2 - 'Determination of Deodorant Property'.
- SGS Hong Kong, ISO 17299-2 - 'Deodorization of Textiles' before and after washing.
- The Taiwan Research Technical Institute tested in accordance with FTTS-FA-018 'Deodorized Textiles'.
- Finally we carried out wash tests to evidence efficacy after a number of domestic washing and drying cycles.